We fully understand and support Daniel O’Donnell’s decision to postpone his 2020 tour in light of the extraordinary health crisis affecting us all.

We are hopeful of re-scheduling this concert for 2021 but, at present, with Potters Resort still closed following government instruction, we are not in a position to confirm a date.

All bookings will be transferred to the equivalent date in 2021. Then, as soon as we can confirm a date for Daniel’s performance, we will transfer bookings to that date. This ensures that all guests who have booked for this year will be guaranteed the same accommodation for 2021. We will also guarantee that there will be no price rise and that their booking will be covered by our ‘Coronavirus Book with Confidence Guarantee’, which ensures that all deposits paid are safe and refundable should any member of their party cancels due to Coronavirus. If subsequently, the date for Daniel’s 2021 appearance is not convenient then, of course, we will issue a full refund.

If looking forward to 2021 is acceptable, for now at least, then guests do not need to contact us as we will do everything automatically. 

Any guest who wishes to cancel their booking and receive a full refund of all monies paid, we would ask that they complete the short form which can be found at the following web address: We will process all refund requests as soon as we are able, but please bear with us as we only currently have a skeleton team, working from home, ready to process these. 


Related Posts